A look into the past...... year that is!


From the city to the country, he's followed me the whole way!!
It was interesting to see Shane's reaction to the country.  Honestly I didn't think he would like it because it was so far out.


Later in the year the trees pretty much grow over the road and create a canopy effect.  We probably spent days walking miles around just exploring and see what was around.  I loved that he enjoyed it as much as I do.  I love to get detached from the city every now and them.  Helps keep me sane maybe lol.


Above is one of my favorites I took.  Was surprised the iPhone 6s+ would have even picked up the moon at all, but I love how it turned out.  I don't remember why we were out that late, it gets super dark at night.

Not much left of this one.





Cleverly hidden amongst the pines is a CopperHead I almost sat on. Gotta be more careful!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New beginnings

Day 23 of 40

Revealing God's Plan