Well, I'm here again trying to figure out which road to take.  People around me tell me to travel a well known path, while my spirit says take the road less traveled.

I've see too many people take the road I'm on and it looks boring.  I'm up for an adventure, no matter what it costs.  I tend to find myself trying to fit a mold society says I should fit in, but God has other plans..!!!!










Matthew 7:13-14  "Enter through the narrow gate.  For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.  But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it.
Following God's plan does require special attention and regulations do apply!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New beginnings

Day 23 of 40

Revealing God's Plan